Beyonce Worshipper Found Dead After Sacrificing Self To Singer

beyonce-worshipper

Taniya Hattersfield, 23, of College Park, GA was found dead Tuesday morning of self-inflicted stab wounds to the chest.  Taniya Hattersfield was what appears to be a new member of the National Church of Bey, an organization based on the religion called Beyism.  The religion was founded to worship the R&B superstar Beyoncé Knowles and boasts hundreds of members that call themselves Divine Divas and even view Beyoncé’s music as sacred text.

The body of Hattersfield was found in a pool of blood in the basement of the family home surrounded by hundreds of candles and a suicide note stuffed in her pants pocket.  She lay at the steps of a homemade shrine to Beyoncé.

The exact details of the suicide note were not revealed, but police did indicate that Hattersfield took her own life as a sacrifice to Beyoncé at the request of the National Church of Bey.  We were able to speak with the family of Hattersfield.  Her mother had this shocking response:  “She was crazy,” her mother said, “Plum f-ckin’ crazy!  You can’t be nothin’ but crazy to take your life over some lightskin b***h that sings. I mean, I know that’s my daughter, but I’m just keepin’ it real.”

Hattersfield’s father was less vulgar, but equally shocking.  “I don’t even consider that my daughter. My sperm don’t make crazy b****s that worships singers,” the father said, “just because her mama and I had a good time one Friday night don’t make her my daughter.”

Rage has increased over the National Church of Bey that has gotten a lot of press coverage over the last week or so.  Many people have called for Beyoncé to speak out against the new religion.  However, there has been no word from Bey’s camp as of yet.

Meanwhile, Taniya Hattersfield’s body has yet to be claimed by any family members.  It currently sits in the hospital morgue waiting for a proper burial. If her body is not claimed, Taniya may eventually be laid to rest in a Potter’s Field, a cemetery typical for homeless people that have no known families to claim them.

Zay Ilarraza-Boyed is also a writer at www.MapeNation.com

- Beyonce Worshipper Found Dead After Sacrificing Self To Singer

185 Comments

1. Sonwabo

July 27, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Y’all some lame as souls lol

2. Georgia Peach

July 22, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I’m not the one to judge but the body should be claimed by beyonce and she should pay for all funeral exspenices. Any person in their right mind should know u don’t worship any other Gods other than God himself and and beyonce is NOT A God and she worships illuminati which is of the devil people need to do their research. I pray her body and soul rest in peace!!!!!!!

• Allyson temple

July 22, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Look idiots! Beyonce has absolutely nothing to do with these sickos, and if she speaks out against these people that would only validate their existence. She should completely ignore them.

• justin

July 28, 2014 at 8:08 pm

i agree 100 percent because for publicity she wont speak against this she has enough money to pay 8000 for a funeral and if not for feeling that way her fan base would increase probably followers toand

3. zeph vom

July 22, 2014 at 3:00 am

This act is not normal, thr’s a lot going on wit d girl

4. Jo Quin

July 17, 2014 at 8:00 am

That is a lost cost. Sorry to hear. I hope. Bey. Let all these. People. Know not to worship. Her. She only human. .well sorry to say she went. To hell. ..

5. Ify

July 16, 2014 at 1:55 pm

This girl’s body should be sent to Beyoncé the god she sacrificed her life for.

6. Ify

July 16, 2014 at 1:53 pm

This girl’s body should be sent to Beyonce her god the one she sacrificed her life for..

7. Tanya Thorpe

July 15, 2014 at 8:35 pm

I’m very sorry for the lost of this young person. I was taught at a very young age that’s there’s only 1 man that I need to worship, and that’s NO man or woman walking on this earth. This young must have had some serious problem before this. After reading how her parents spoke about her I can see where those problems started.its a shame that our young kids take to worshipping these people they see on TV. these people DO NOT know some probably don’t want to know you. Stop looking at them as ur role model find one that u can touch and actually speak to.

8. ophelia garbutt

July 15, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Tell you the truth they are some cold parent the girl is dead dude for whatever reason but she is dead can’t you just let her have a respected burial as her parents.an b I love b but she is not god so I don’t worship her or think about her I thank god for the gift she has yes and thank him that he has her sharing the best songs with us but worship I only worship the man above cause all down here is the same thing its just a matter of respect.rest in peace girl.b cannot give you back your life and b still I hope worship one god too.cause if its not so then something is not right.I like you I love you cause you are a great singer but my life is important too .like you there is a lot that I respect but worship NaW not here boo

9. Bella

June 9, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Ummm so you would be the ignorant on to think that taking your own life will secure you a place in haven! NOT GONNA HAPPEN

10. lu

June 8, 2014 at 9:08 pm

find the lord then all is well. At the end of the day the girl is dead, There was no reason for her to take her life because that is not our decision as humans. I am sorry for her loss, but as for her family…PRAY and Find the lord, at the end of the day its your daughter, you should care about her, you bore her onto this earth. Take responsibility

11. hy

June 8, 2014 at 9:03 pm

wow

12. Abbi

June 7, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Craizness in the air! Hey, im an Adam lambert fan, why dnt i make a new religion called glambertism and my bible glamberble. You all need Jesus. He is calli ur name. Why u go worshipa chic sasha firece or bey. She even has an alter ego! Advice, worship jelo
    go to the nearest church and be born again! As for taniya, girl u dumb

13. Thomas

June 1, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Every one who atttends Beyism Church, needs some type mental help. They are all freakin crazy to worship a mortale. Beyonce need to stop this before another life is taken.

• Tanya Thorpe

July 15, 2014 at 8:41 pm

I’m afraid that even if Beyoncé speaks out to these kids it’s not going to help. Some crazy fan will take that the way. I enjoy her music,”I listen to it, I even read about her, but at the end of it once I’m finished I’m done with her. As for any of person I see or read.

• Chasity

July 16, 2014 at 10:58 am

Beyonce didn’t do that….don’t put the blame on her.

14. brittney miller

May 30, 2014 at 1:01 am

What Elle said!!!!

15. brittney miller

May 30, 2014 at 1:01 am

What they said ^^^^^

16. Elle

May 30, 2014 at 12:48 am

I’m not worshiping nothing that eat, sleep, piss, and bleed (once a month) like me. That girl can sing and dance…….. THAT’S IT. She DON’T HEAL THE SICK, FEED THE POOR, WALK ON WATER, MAKE BLIND PEOPLE SEE, NOR DOES SHE HAVE A HEAVEN OR HELL TO PUT ME IN. Her father isn’t GOD. Her father is an cheater true, but not God. And the fact that she hasn’t made a statement to CORRECT YOU FOOLS like hey, It’s not that serious people I’m just an entertainer, please don’t do anything stupid in my name, is a shame. Some young woman lost her life and her and her husband and their baby somewhere chilling, not even giving a damn. Yall better pick up a bible or something before yall burn in hell.smh

• Lenore

May 30, 2014 at 1:57 am

I certainly agree! Beyonce is just another person just as any of us, she has money but in the end, when this earthly life is over none of this goes with her, and after that comes judgement and the judge will not be Beyonce. This is something that will never understand, my condolences to this young lady’s family.

• marv

May 30, 2014 at 1:05 pm

AMEN

• marv

May 30, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Thats just ignorant I agree with the comments here beyonce cant do none of those things THATS JUST PLAN OUT STUPID, A FREAKING RELIGION CALLED BEY, MAN PLEASE