President and First Lady Caught Having S*x in Oval Office

President Obama Caught Having sex

A secret service agent was in for quite a surprise late yesterday evening.  While completing security rounds that involved checking on the President and the rest of the First Family, he made an unusual discovery.

Around 7pm in the evening, the Secret Service agent knocked on the Oval Office door several times without getting an intelligible response.  After hearing what sounded like a struggle, the Secret Service agent quickly busted through the door…only to find President Barack Obama and the First Lady enjoying what appeared to be a fun, intimate moment.

Due to security protocol, the agent could not reveal his identity, but he did reveal to Zay, the editor of www.MapeNation.com, what he saw:

“They were very sweaty and breathing extremely hard,” the agent explained, “The First Lady appeared to be in the skirt she had been wearing that day with her underwear pulled down around the ankles. The President still had on his shirt and tie, but his pants were completely off.”

Personally, I feel we’re all human and I’m sure this was not the first time the two got it on in the White House, but to be caught takes it to another level.

“The President had one leg up on the desk chair, while straddling the First Lady who was bent over the Oval Office desk,” the agent said. The Secret Service agent explained that he barged in with his service weapon drawn, but the President just cracked a grin and said, “See Michelle, I told you that you were being too loud,” chuckling heartily.

The First Lady was clearly embarrassed, but her legs shaking signaled that the good time was well worth it. The Secret Service agent made sure to include that he only saw 1 or 2 seconds of the action.  Once he saw what was going on, he quickly turned away.  The agent was apologetic, but the fact that the President took it so calmly eased tensions. I guess it’s just another day in the White House Oval Office.

16 Comments

1. Mannan

April 17, 2014 at 11:22 am

news nerd youre foolish…this is sooo made up…and Obama grins and says youre too loud Michelle….ho ho ho

2. mike

April 17, 2014 at 10:01 am

If any security officer try that in Nigeria, he’s gone

3. bimisola

April 15, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Luv u guys enjoy ur lives together afterall it wasn’t with an intern

4. Frankie

April 15, 2014 at 5:27 pm

That is why the country is so messed up now. He should be handling the countries business not getting busy with Michelle. For shame!!

• Kia

April 15, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Really Really the president having sex ain’t got a thing to do with running the country.People always trying to make excuses on everything Obama do. you sound like a hater to me wishing it was you! LMAO

• Frankie

April 18, 2014 at 9:25 pm

YES!!! I do wish it was me having sex. I have not had sex since 1956. It has been so long my coochie has dust and cobwebs. The doctor says if I don’t have sex soon, it will just completely close up for good. So yes, I am hating on tha big tall chocolate bar…and his wife too, cause I know it was good.

• Janiel

April 16, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Wow seriously……it’s his wife, geez. Atleast it’s not some other person. You guys just hate the man so you nit pick at everything he does. I don’t think being president is an easy job to do, plus having to deal with assholes like you, he needs some relief.

• Frankie

April 18, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Yes, I am hating on him. I have been sending him pictures and messages since he was in Illinois and still no play. I hate on anyone who can have sex.

• President Mugabe

April 20, 2014 at 2:59 pm

You poor man like a church Rat even have sex with your girl what is sex going to do with economy? fool

5. Mark

April 15, 2014 at 3:36 am

I bet you he hit it on Air Force One too…

6. AYO ADEWUNMI

April 14, 2014 at 2:37 pm

you guys are real nerds to have reported this transaction, yes, the name fits aptly, news nerds, which is what you are!

7. Rosalyn Crawford

April 12, 2014 at 2:45 am

Married and loving it that’s the way it’s supposed to be…I LOVE IT!!!

8. Beverly Whatley

April 11, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Go Mr. President and First Lady! Continue enjoying one another and may you share many more years together!

9. Angela

April 9, 2014 at 3:51 pm

YEAH…. Hahahaha Good for them.. Betcha next time that damn Secret Service wont interupt so he wint Wont have No story for that nosey reporter Zay.. (all in the business) hahahahah

10. Liz rayford

April 9, 2014 at 9:38 am

So whats the big deal?

11. Liz

April 9, 2014 at 9:37 am

SOOO WHAT… WHO CARES.. THEY’RE MARRIED..KUDOS TO BOTH..
    #TheyNeverLostedTheyreGroove